Are you a Vet looking for an accountant in South Wales?
As a Veterinary Surgeon it is important that you engage the right accountant. It should be a priority to ensure that you get the right taxation, accounting and partnership advice.
We can help...
Why Vets choose to use Harries Watkins Jones...
- Vets trading as sole practitioners
- Vets in partnerships
- Vets trading through Limited Companies
- Vets trading through LLPs
- Vets working as Locums
- Other Veterinary professionals
- Highly competitive fees
- Conveniently located offices for professionals throughout South Wales, with Cardiff, Swansea, Newport, Pontypridd and Bridgend all no further than 30 minutes away by car from one of our offices
- Expert advice from Chartered Accountants
- Personal service, you will deal with the same member of out team
- Meetings at your preferred location
- Efficient professional service
- Your main point of contact is a director in our firm
Whilst the needs of each Vet may vary considerably, our experienced team provides tailored services in the following areas...
To explore the ways we may help you, contact us for a no obligation meeting.
- Partnership profit sharing
- Incorporation advice
- Partnership structure advice
- Assistance in dealing with partnership disputes
- Successsion planning
- Tax planning
- Financial planning
- Tax compliance
- Bench marking
- Profit improvement